How to properly select the perfect size wetsuit with confidence
Selecting the correct Ride Engine wetsuit size will be easier than you think. Our Smart Stretch Limestone Neoprene fits better than older style neoprene’s. That means with a few steps your suit will fit you extremely well. However for a wetsuit to work properly it will fit tighter than clothing,
A wetsuit is critical to your enjoyment during a session. The correct temperature control and freedom is really important. Getting it right with confidence for buying online is totally doable. So don’t select a wetsuit size based on weight. We highly recommend using body measurements.
Here is our do’s and don’t cheat sheet:
Do Use Body Measurements
Don’t go on Weight Alone
Use our handy size chart with your measurements
Rules apply for Men and Women
Ask us for help.
Sizing charts: For full-size charts, right-click on the image and open the image in a new tab.
- Height and chest are the most important measurements.
- Measure your chest at the widest point.
- A note about length. It’s normal if the suit is a little on the long side. It’s NOT OK if the suit is too short. It will be uncomfortable in the crotch and neck.
- If you are between sizes, take the larger size.
- Height is not important for tops and shorts. So go with either a chest measurement or waist measurement.
Measurements for your boots:
- Order your regular shoe size. If you are a half size, round down to the nearest whole size.
- Wetsuit boots are not made in half sizes. Neoprene (wetsuit material) is stretchy and will stretch a half size.
- Wetsuit boots should fit snug…they will be tighter than regular shoes.
If you need help figuring out your wetsuit size call us toll-free. 877- 775-48332 or Email Trina: email@example.com Trina is a wetsuit expert she will give you concierge treatment!